“Great place to start the holiday” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore

Save Saved
You added Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore to your Saves list
Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7065 North Port Washington Road, Milwaukee, WI 53217 (Formerly Manchester Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan ahead and save 20%
Ranked #44 of 52 hotels in Milwaukee
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Great place to start the holiday”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Flew in to Chicago and was heading to Minnieapolis, as we had an 8 hour flight didnt want to drive too far to get to first hotel, lovely hotel, with a small but adequate indoor pool, not far from the lake and downtown Milwaukee, if we come back to Milwaukee then would stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: If you don't like the smell of swimming pools then ask for a room on other side of property from...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Jhager45, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We are excited you had a great stay! Have a great rest of your week!

154 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Chicago, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Got woken up at 4am by my phone ringing; light bulbs out in my room; carpet very stained; clock radio malfunctioned and started blaring music at 3am; had to unplug to turn it off. Paint on pool peeling off.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Jhager45, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Thank you for your feedback - I truly apologize for the difficulties you experienced. We have replaced the alarm clock in the room, and I'm excited to say we are just begining our renovation for the atrium area of the hotel which includes a refresh of our pool. I appreciate your feedback and apologize for the difficulties you experienced. Thank you for sharing your comments.
Muskegon, Michigan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

I was really surprised at the condition of the Radisson during my last stay. There was black mold on the ceiling and walls in the bathroom. We returned from a concert late one night to find NO towels or washcloths, needed to ask at the desk for toilet paper, the vending machines malfunctioning, and our key needed to be reprogramed daily. Staff on the other hand were polite and understanding. For the exorbitant amount we paid for the weekend (Harley 110th), we expected more from a Radisson.
Jhagar, I can only say housekeeping...

Room Tip: Look elsewhere.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Jhager45, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Thanks for your feedback on Housekeeping .. I appreciate the note, and I am all over it! Sorry for the trouble you experienced, and I will look into your comments on the Housekeeping team and notes on your room! Have a great rest of your summer!
Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

As you walk in, this hotel seems great!

Once you get into your room, you smell the mold. I really liked the cobwebs behind the door when you walk in. Tells me that housekeeping props the door open and doesn't look behind it once they're done. Not what I would expect from a Radisson. Room was extremely cold, I had the thermostat up to 85 on AC and it still was well below 60. I don't mind a cold room, actually prefer it, but when I have to run the shower for steam, something is wrong.

Bathrooms are nice, great showers. Sleep number beds are great. Everything in the room was fine, it was just the smell and cleanliness that was an issue. I think with a new paint job and carpet this would be what its name should live up to!

Staff was great. Morning people are nicer than the evening people.

Room Tip: Restaurant/Bar has great food!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thanks for your feedback! Im excited to see the staff was great (thanks for the note on the evening crew) and the good comments on our bathroom and Sleep Number Beds. I will look into the AC and housekeeping items you mentioned to make sure we get those corrected. Thanks!
Clarkston, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

The hotel we originally booked for our trip ended up closing & harley-davidson scrambled and found us this hotel, we thought our room was great, it was clean,private & nicely decorated & also had a sleep number bed which was very comfortable. On our 1st morning there we saw a small refrigerator in the hall of someone who had checked out, we called too see how we could get one & within 10 minutes we had one in our room, overall we were very happy with our stay and would definitely return

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Jhager45, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Thanks for your feedback! I am excited you had a great time and enjoyed the hotel! Have a great rest of your summer!
Frankfort, Kentucky, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stayed for the Harley 110th. We chose this hotel because we had stayed there for the 105th as well and knew this hotel was close to Summerfest. My biggest complaint was that the room was extremely cold. The front desk sent up some comforters which helped, but there was still no way to adjust the temp of the room. Also, our sleep number bed had some issues. We called the front desk and they sent someone up to fix the issue and after that, had no more problems. The best thing about the stay was three of the staff members Ace (Ace-A) and Jesse both from the front desk and Amanda at Zambonie's. The three of them made our stay wonderful. They did everything they could to make our stay wonderful. If it hadn't been for these three folks, the rating wouldn't have been as high. They made the difference in our stay. All rooms in the area were overpriced for the event - and we had booked 18mos in advance!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Jhager45, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thanks for the GREAT feedback on the staff and the hotel - I am excited you had a GREAT stay! Thanks for sharing your experience.
Bloomington, IL
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

We booked our reservation in sec 2012. Rate of $289 per nite as Harley 110th celebration city wise sell out . Upon arrival we were greeted w a desk person assuming he was manager of the front desk .... Having conversations w co workers about kicking out another guest who over stayed his late check out.. Threatening to call the police meanwhile I am standing there wondering " I getting checked in , can he locate my reservation". Finally I inquire... An he says yes I am checking you in . Later I found out , he checked me into another persons w our groups rooms and later gave our room key to someone else ! Well our room had a tub that didnt drain the phone in the room had another room number on it saw housekeepers cleaning rooms w sticky rollers and no vacuums pool was green in color so we couldn't use this all weekend bar was full but only one bartender and no cocktail server both nites (Friday and Saturday) and breakfast was a cluster as staff had no clue what the other employee was doing . I would say out of our 4 rooms in our group... We all had issues !

• Stayed September 2013
Thanks for your feedback! I apologize for all the difficulties you experienced on your stay. I will be addressing each of your points with the team and discussing opportunities to enhance our guests experience and ensure a similar situation does not occur. I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

Been to Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore? Share your experiences!