“Nice bed” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore

Save Saved
You added Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore to your Saves list
Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7065 North Port Washington Road, Milwaukee, WI 53217 (Formerly Manchester Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan ahead and save 20%
Ranked #44 of 52 hotels in Milwaukee
Surabaya, Indonesia
“Nice bed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

My sister booked this hotel when we went to milwaukee for a short holiday at a reasonable. The hotel has a nice bed and the room was clean. It has a big flat lcd tv. Nearby the hotel, there are shops and supermarket that can be reached in walking distance.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Jhager45, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Thank you for your feedback! Im glad you had a great stay with us and enjoyed the Bed!!

154 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Elgin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

Found this hotel on short notice thru expedia price was very reasonable. The room was clean, the bed was a select comfort adjustable. There is a bar/restaurant on site.Large pool area(lots of kids). Didn't have any issues. If you want quiet ask for a room far away from the pool.

• Stayed February 2013
Jhager45, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I recently had to stay one night at the Radisson North Shore in Milwaukee, WI. I had excellent service from check-in, to room-service to everyone I had contact with at the hotel. When I walked into my room I was amazed at the size of my room for the great price I was able to get. The room and other areas I was in seemed very clean to me and I was very happy. I had some time in the evening to myself and decided to go to the pool area for some relaxation. WOW! The whirlpool and pool made my night! The area was huge.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Lyndon Station
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I checked in to the hotel after many hours on the road - just needing a place to rest and found the Radisson to be above my expectations! The Front Desk clerk was very nice and very friendly. When I got to to my room I found that it was very large compared to the other Radissons I've stayed at. I did have a chance to use the pool and was suprised to find that it was huge. Typically hotel pools are quite small. I was able to swim a couple of laps and just unwind after being on the road. I would definately stay at this Radisson again. It was easy to see from the interstate, easy to get to and was in a very nice area and the price was right. I definately will be back with my family.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Davenport, Iowa
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

We arrived at 5pm (check in is at 3) and were not able to get our room until after 7pm!! Ridiculous! For compensation they offered 3 drink tickets for their bar (3 in our party) we asked for a refrigerator free of charge for our troubles.. Although the kid who brought it up was very nice the fridge was dirty (hair,mold,etc) I cannot imagine charging anyone for it! Outdated amenities, a trashed lobby restroom and a two hour wait has left me with a very bad taste in my mouth. Would not recommend to anyone

• Stayed February 2013
Jhager45, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Thank you for sharing your feedback. I apologize for the difficulties you experienced, and appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. I am working with the staff of the hotel to ensure a similar situation does not occur, and I apologize for the difficulties you encountered.
Northeastern US
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

We arrived at the hotel slightly earlier than check in time and were provided a room. Going to the room we saw a room service tray on the floor near our door. We along with approx 10 other rooms with family members were in town for a funeral. Several of the rooms had various problems from heavy mold in the bathroom to a lack of towels, broken appliances etc..
Upon returning several hours later the tray was still on the floor so we called and asked that it be picked up. The next day was the service so we were out of the room very early and returned very late in the afternoon. While there was housekeeping staff in the hallway we were quite surprise to see that our room had not been cleaned. Upon calling the front desk we were asked 'did we want our room cleaned'. Long story short it was another several hours until and complaints later until our room was service. Suffice to say that other family members experienced the same issue. It appeared that the rooms that were checked out were serviced for new reservations.
We were provided with breakfast vouchers by staff who stated that is all they could do but, since we checked out the next morning prior to 6am they were of no value

Room Tip: If you do decide to stay at this location then I would question your judgement but, if anything stay...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Jhager45, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience - I appreciate your feedback.
I apologize for the difficulties you experienced, and will be using your feedback to enhance the operations of the hotel to ensure a similar situation does not occur. Thank you again!
Chicago
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed at location for 4 years for annual event. I must say it has gone DOWN HILL. The hallways are not vacuumed - I see dust balls every where -gross! Our hotel bathroom and other family who stayed in other rooms - had hair in the tub! Again GROSS! Shame on Raddison for doing such a poor job in house keeping. They need to " Clean up their Act". I am also writing management.

• Stayed February 2013

Been to Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore? Share your experiences!