“AGAIN I HAD AN AMAZING STAY” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport

Save Saved
You added Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport to your Saves list
Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4488 South 27th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53221 (Formerly Hospitality Inn & Suites)   |
Ranked #29 of 52 hotels in Milwaukee
Schaumburg, Illinois
“AGAIN I HAD AN AMAZING STAY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THE BEST HOTEL TO STAY IN THE MILWAUKEE AREA? I would recommend you this place to stay. It’s located right off I-94 and 894. We usually make this our hotel of choice whenever we visit relatives and friends in the Milwaukee area. They are only couple of miles away from the airport and the hospital. Recently, I stayed here with family and a small child and everything was just amazing! Each time, I had received friendly, helpful service from the front desk staff and the housekeeping staff. The maids keep everything fresh and clean and getting more towels is never a problem. The front desk staff was also professional and polite. The FREE HOT, FRESH, HEALTHY BREAKFAST in the corner café was the best per our experience. I once took the shuttle from the airport to the hotel and the driver was there within ten minutes. The shuttle driver made it so much fun; he was knowledgeable, energetic, funny and so positive and the other front desk staff was helpful too. Our room had two very comfortable beds and a pullout couch with 42’’ TV that MY KIDS REALLY ENJOYED WATCHING ALL DAY. I had a room all the way on the 4th flour so the view was just great. The price range was also very decent; I only paid $78.00 for two queen-sized beds. There price range goes from $70-$150 which is very affordable. Overall, I mostly enjoyed watching my kids play games in the game room area, THEY WERE SO HAPPY that I cant never forget about this hotel because they basically bring happiness to their Customer’s faces. They also have a Business Center, Fitness Center, Free Hot, Fresh, Healthy Breakfast, Free High-Speed Internet, Free Parking, outstanding Kids Activities, Shuttle Bus service, big Swimming Pool with Hot Tub and with Patio, Wheelchair access. They also have a small lounge/bar. It is nice but it’s only open on weekends. The only reason why they only open on weekends and not on weekdays is because that’s when people get free to spend there time with family. I almost wish my stay had been longer so I could more fully enjoy with my kids and my family on all the rooms and property had to offer. I will definitely consider staying here again and again!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

90 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Sturgeon Bay
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel is a mixed bag, but the bottom line is that you can't get a cheap stay without sacrifice! Some staff were friendly, while others were not. We had two rooms, and both were extremely worn and stinky. They smelled like old cigarette smoke and mold. Whoever painted those rooms were the MESSIEST painters in the world! Paint splatters were everywhere--on the carpet, on the furniture, on the counters, etc. The rooms were not terribly clean. The most upsetting thing is that we were staying there because we had early flights out the next morning, and the gentleman who checked us in put down the wrong time for pick-up. When it was time to leave, our driver was already at the airport. She came back 20 minutes after our requested time, and she was NOT pleasant. She obviously hates her job. It stressed us out, so I warn all who plan to use the Park & Ride service to make sure they build in plenty of extra time! The man who picked us up from the airport was very kind and courteous and helpful. We gave him a nice tip. While the rooms and Park & Ride were a fantastic deal, we won't return.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Salem, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

We stayed the night before an early flight. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable, and the bed was the most comfortable I have ever slept on. We would like to thank you for a great stay, and we will be staying with you again.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
des plaines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

I highly recommend this hotel suite for anyone that wants to be well taken care of. They have great and reliable people behind the front desk all day around. It amazed me that even when I wasn't in my room late at night, but struck with no taxi ride back to my hotel that Navdeep the general manager and his workers still managed to get me back to my hotel safely by calling their main taxi driver who came rather quickly to pick me up. This is definitely the hotel to stay at when visiting Milwaukee Wisconsin because they actually take care of you.

• Stayed March 2014
Voorhees, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

My entire family flew in to see my brother at St. Lukes Hospital in Milwaukee. Never expecting that we would be saying good bye it was very traumatic for us all. The hotel manage Navdeep Walia was so wonderful to us all. He helped us with all the information to help us plan the luncheon following the funeral and provided the banquet hall at the hotel. He provided us with a room for privacy so we could work on the obituary and pictures for the service. Navdeep kept checking on us to see if we needed anything through out the day. His kindness helped us get through this most difficult time. Never once was he thinking about anything but helping us deal with the pain of loosing a loved one and making our experience as painless as possible. I am forever grateful to him for all he has done.

I hope the corporate offices of Quality Suite realize what a true gem they have managing their hotel. Its people like Navdeep that make all the difference in the world. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. I also have to add that the staff was also great. The people in the kitchen and the staff that took care of the breakfast area were so friendly and kind. I warm hello every morning and attentive to anything you needed. Great staff! The gentleman whom handles the shuttle to and from the hospital and airport was great. Again, did all he could to help us with the amount of people arriving and all the trips back and forth to the hospital. Nothing like the kindness of the people in the midwest. Thank you all for everything. Judy and Jack Wiggin

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
La Crosse, Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

Long story but I will make this as short as possible. Our first stay at this hotel was October 5th, 2013. Room must have been remodeled because it was somewhat clean. Had stains on carpet, but we could deal with that, what we couldn't handle was the fact the window (on the 5th floor) in the room, could be opened all the way with no screen or protection incase someone would fall out. The breakfast area was dirty and not watched over. If someone did come over, you couldn't tell if they were hotel workers or guest. I didn't say much at check out, but left a review with Choice Hotels and the GM of this property called me directly. He apologized for the inconveniences and said that they had a group of Russians stay in the hotel and that the Russians removed the screws from the windows to open them (I guess in Russia you can't have a window only open a fraction). I said to the GM, then why not replace them after they checked out? No response, but what I did get was a free night in their presidential suite on a future stay. So we booked again for 3 days over Thanksgiving, using the free night for that Friday after Thanksgiving. We get there on Wednesday and the desk clerk checks us in, very polite and nice. We get our keys, go to the room and walk into the bathroom find urine splattered all over the floor and toilet and no refrigerator. We go back to the desk, desk clerk was "surprised" about the refrigerator but promptly gave us a new room. We get into that room and find long black hairs all over the bed, pillows and sheets. Along with stains. Then we turn on the heater and out comes this fowl smell. I look at the lower vent and it's covered in dust and mold. (on our last stay I got very sick with a head cold that took my hearing for almost 4 months, could this be because of the mold and dust on that heater? Could be!). Needless to say, we checked out immediately and didn't even come back for our FREE night that the GM gave us. Do not stay here or the hotel connected via the parking lot, they own that too and it's even shadier than the Quality Suites. (btw, Choice Hotels did tell me that they have had many complaints about this property and I was issued full refunds for the 2 nights I had to pay for.)

Room Tip: Don't book this hotel.