“wonderful visit” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport

You added Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport to your Saves list
Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4488 South 27th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53221 (Formerly Hospitality Inn & Suites)   |
Ranked #23 of 53 Hotels in Milwaukee
Friesland, WI
“wonderful visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

We were greeted in a very friendly manner and check in was quick and easy. Our room was on the 5th floor and the only noise we heard was the knock on the door to the room next to ours for a pizza delivery! This is the first time we have had a suite and was it ever nice! Both rooms were clean and tidy - everything was perfectly in its place. The bed was comfortable; the towels were soft. Breakfast in the morning was so good - even had scrambled eggs and bacon (each cooked to perfection!)! Our visit was only for one night but wished we had the time to stay a second night. If we are back in this area and need a room, we won't even look anywhere else if we can get a room here.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
management4400, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, January 5, 2014
Thank you for the wonderful comments. Our dedicated staff works hard to ensure that each guest has a great stay. We loved hearing that you enjoyed your stay so much that you thought about extending your trip. We look forward to your next visit.

Guest Experience Team.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Sparta, WI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

I was sent to Milwaukee for two weeks to help get another one of our stores ready for the holiday season. We checked in on a Sunday and were able to enjoy a great breakfast every morning. The breakfast was suppose to start at 6:30 am every morning, but we had to be to work by 7, so the hotel staff began to come in to work a little early so they could have it ready for us in time to make it to work. How awesome is that? I know right! The staff has been nothing but amazingly helpful with all of our needs.

Work decided that they wanted us to drive back home to our various cities Friday night and check back in Sunday...we weren't having any of that. So my buddy and I decided to pay for the weekend out of our pocket and we had a great rate on our room and were able to keep the same room. But that isn't where it ends. After having payed cash for the room and checked in for the weekend...I get a phone call from my manager telling me to come home to work at our store...so I explained this to the hotel staff and they were more than understanding...allowing me to get refunded for the 2nd night.
The next day, this would be Saturday morning I got a call saying that we could stay in Milwaukee and keep helping this store if we really wanted to (I explained what a great career opportunity this was) and so I called the hotel and they re-booked my room, said they'd take care of all the refund mess I created (my words not their's lol) and have been nothing but gracious.

So, in closing. The General Manager and the entire staff have been nothing short of amazing to us. They've had to deal with a lot of our co-workers whining about the dumbest stuff that has nothing to do with the hotel and/or things that are just really nit-picky. I've dealt with Chris the most...he is very very helpful and will help take care of all of your needs. Very personable and seems to really enjoy his job and helping people. The young lady was very helpful to us as well and I feel bad I can't remember her name and when we left a note and a tip for the housekeepers....they left one back saying "God Bless You, Thank you."

No...God Bless them and how they've made my two week stay a great one.

Room Tip: 368 is right by the elevator!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Monroe, WI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

I came to town for a conference. Stayed here as I got a deal on the price. The guy at the front desk was extremely friendly as I checked in. Helpful, gave me an idea for supper. The hotel lobby and elevator was nice. Room was pleasant. They are remodeling the room. The hotel just put in a little bar on the main floor. Stopped there to chat with the couple people that were in there. Bartender was also very friendly. You can tell that working there means more to these guys than just a job. Breakfast was also good. I would return here again next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Sparta, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

You have great people and your GM has great work ethics always smiles and take care of all the guest. Great place to stay near milwaukee and the airport. Will be back again. Nice pool, nice bar, nice breakfast, pleasant employees. Thank you

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

I've stay at this 2 or 3 times at 3 to 4 days each time I was in town, they are great people and would do what they can to make your stay an pleasant one. I will be using this hotel whenever I'm in town servicing MLB teams

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
management4400, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, October 28, 2013

I have shared the comments to our staff. They take pride in making sure each guest has a great stay. They loved your feedback. Hope to see you soon.

Marquette, Michigan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

The noise of water continuously running coming from the plumbing in the bathroom was definitely annoying. The double doors let 1/2 inch of light in from floor to ceiling (facing the bed) and, while the dead bolt worked, it felt like the slightest pressure could push the doors open. The doors had obviously been trashed and not fixed well, making it look like a dump! Noise from the plumbing, air conditioning and hallway, left feeling restful & secure impossible. $108.77 was way overpriced for the quality of this room and experience. When reported in the morning to the desk clerk, she simply said she would mention it to the manager who was not there at the time. Definitely would not recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask to see the room before you pay!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Reviews such as these are greatly appreciated as we are always looking to make each guest stay a great one. I have shared the comments to our maintenance staff. They will be looking into each issue you brought up. I am personally sorry for your poor experience and would like to reach out to you. Please call the hotel at (414) 282-8800 and ask for the manager. We will do our best to solve the problems that you faced.

A great guest experience is are only priority and we will always work diligently to solve any issues. Thanks again for your feedback. Hope to hear from you soon.

milwaukee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

This hotel is great everyone is so friendly even the way they deal with eachother you can tell they are a family. yes of course like any other hotel there is things that need to be up dated but who cares this hotel should be on the top of everyones list when they come to Milwaukee. I have nothing but good things to say about the employees I had contact with from chris checking me in to jay the maintenance man/ bartender his drinks are amazing and his loytaly to the hotel is outstanding. THANKS FOR A GREAT STAY.

LISA

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for your incredible comments. I am proud of our wonderful staff; they work hard to deliver on our mission of providing each guest a wonderful experience. One of the ways that we do this is by creating a family atmosphere amongst the workers, which then extends out to our guest...so that while you are away from home, you still feel like your at home.

We look forward to being able to provide you another excellent stay soon.

Guest Experience Team

Been to Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport? Share your experiences!