“WHERE TO STAY WHILE IN MILWAUKEE WISONSIN” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport

You added Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport to your Saves list
Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4488 South 27th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53221 (Formerly Hospitality Inn & Suites)   |
Ranked #18 of 53 Hotels in Milwaukee
SARTELL, MN.
“WHERE TO STAY WHILE IN MILWAUKEE WISONSIN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

hey people, this is the place. Great accomadations at a very reasonable price !
The staff from the manager , Clerks (love Chris ) and Jay the Maintenace man and aka Bartender are wonderful. The maids keep everything fresh and clean and getting more towels is never a problem.
The indoor pool is great and well maintained as well as the whirlpoolThe friendly faces are every where eager to please just ask for what you need.
The breakfast is outstanding and changes everyday. Lots of choices and sweet tooth lovers will enjoy. Coffee is good and servers are pleasant and accomadating.
Seriously I have been a guest 3 times this year . Sometimes a week at a time.
You get my vote.
thanks again

Amelia Verch
PS
not to mention airport .

Room Tip: I always get king suite when traveling with 3 or more. Private bedroom with door and pull out for 3r...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
management4400, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, October 28, 2013

Our mission is to provide each guest with a wonderful stay. We have a great staff that works hard to be able to deliver on that goal. We have guest complimenting our staff regularly. I have shared your comments with them.

Thank you for letting us be your home away from home.

Guest Experience Team

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

Good location, everything you need for a little hotel away from home! The front desk was very helpful, lots of parking available, clean, spacious, and free breakfast. If we visit the city again, it would be our first choice in hotels. Such a good price. Not fancy, but everything you need.

• Stayed September 2013
Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you soon.

Guest Experience Team
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Clean rooms great staff we were treated with respect and we felt like we were at home. The maintenance guy I think his name was jay he made our stay wonderful not only taking care of a issue in our room but also he bartends in the evenings and is a pleasure to talk to. I stay at a lot of hotels and have never came across a dedicated employee like him his qualitys are genuine he has a open job offer with my team anytime. What the hotel lacks is made up by great employees I will return to this hotel.

• Stayed April 2013
WEST HARTFORD
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

While visiting friends in the Milwaukee area I decided not to make them get up early in the morning to take me to the airport. Instead I got a room here. It was much more room than I needed and thus it was a treat for a one night stay.

Check in was very easy (I had a reservation) and the front desk guy was great. We had a quick but interesting conversation about how busy the hotel was that weekend. And how, like mine was, many of the reservations came in the past 3-4 days.

Room 257 is a suite (as are all the rooms). The carpet is newer and has a cool design. It is dark in color and that tended to make the rooms seem a little dark unless all the lights were on. The living room had a small couch/loveseat, a stuffed chair and a dinning room table with three wooden chairs. I was left wondering where the fourth chair was since the room could sleep four easily between the bed and sleeper sofa. There was also a microwave and larger dorm size refrigerator. A small hallway/closet area separates the living room and bedroom. The bathroom is also in this hallway. The bedroom had a nice king sized bed, vanity area and flat screen TV. It could have used a chair for the vanity area and another chair for reading. One corner seemed empty.

Although some noise from various families could be heard in the hallways my room was quiet. I was comfortable with the a/c on but wondered if it was adequate to keep up with the heat of summer. Overall the room and furnishings were comfy and in good repair.

I missed out on the free breakfast because I had to leave before it started. However, the free airport shuttle was great. The driver was very friendly despite the early hour.

I almost wish my stay had been longer so I could more fully enjoy all the room and property had to offer. I will definitely consider staying here again if I have an early flight and don't want to inconvenience my friends.

Room Tip: Use the various websites to get an idea of what the prices are. Then go to the hotel's website...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Bend, Oregon, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

King suite with a functioning door to the bedroom for the late sleeper (nice!). Living room well appointed with couch, easy chair, coffee table; sturdy dining table with two chairs; brand new flat screen TV in both rooms. Easily accommodates 5 or 6 for light snacks and a Packer game. Missing a sink in the kitchen area, but new frig, microwave, coffee maker and counter tops in the kitchen area show the recent investment in the property.

Breakfast was neither fancy nor skimpy; more than enough choices to meet our needs.

As mentioned in other reviews, Chris at the front desk is a gem. Helpful and cheerful, he came in extra early on a Sunday to give us a shuttle ride to the airport. Better hold on to that young man!

Room Tip: Third floor room had no noise from function being held in the first floor banquet room.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Winnetka
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

On our overnight stay (9/6-9/7) Chris Shree - from the front desk - went out of his way to assist us in gaining a special comp at the Potawatomi Casino. We appreciate the service of this young man who went the extra mile.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Columbia, Missouri, Usa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Parking is strange, all the parking is in the rear. Entrance from parking is smoking area and we encountered some intoxicated men one evening at that entrance. Pool is not well kept. Breakfast is not as advertised on web site.
Nice thing about it was it was a king bed in a suite.
Overall it was ok, probably will find another place to stay in Milwaukee next time.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Been to Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport? Share your experiences!