“Comfortable Bed, great TVs, breakfast... so,so!” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport

You added Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport to your Saves list
Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4488 South 27th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53221 (Formerly Hospitality Inn & Suites)   |
Ranked #24 of 53 Hotels in Milwaukee
Columbia, Missouri, Usa
“Comfortable Bed, great TVs, breakfast... so,so!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Parking is strange, all the parking is in the rear. Entrance from parking is smoking area and we encountered some intoxicated men one evening at that entrance. Pool is not well kept. Breakfast is not as advertised on web site.
Nice thing about it was it was a king bed in a suite.
Overall it was ok, probably will find another place to stay in Milwaukee next time.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

We left feeling like we were part of the family. The room was very spacious & clean. It's right off the Interstate, our room was facing the Interstate and we could barely hear the traffic. The staff was very accommodating. The expanded breakfast was a great start for our family of 6! Although they were booked, we practically had the pool/hot tub/sauna to ourselves! If we find ourselves in that area again, we'll book there for sure.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

The staff was just awesome and very helpful-The acomodations were great and the children enjoyed the food choices "hot breakfast". We recommend this facility for group traveling. Thank you so much!..Deborah Martin

Victoria, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

From the outside this place looks like a premier Quality Inn experience and even the lobby area is quite nice. The rooms however are very tired looking and worn out. Everything in the room is in need of serious updating from the linens to the lighting to the furnishings. I suspect this is in the works given how much obvious work has been done to the outside and the lobby and then it will rate much better.

Chicago, Illinois, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

My mom and I stayed here over the weekend from Chicago. We were in town for the Color Run at Miller Park. The hotel staff esp Bobby and Chris were accommodating and helpful. The managers were also very friendly as well. The room was everything that we needed for the weekend!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Clark, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in a suite recently while on a ballpark tour. The hotel staff was friendly and accommodating but the rooms were just a little run down. It wasn't too hot outside but the air conditioner kept shutting off and thus making the room stuffy and warm. It appears as though management is trying to make improvements but the place is a little run down. I'd stay again in a pinch.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Neenah, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

I stayed at this hotel on 7/23 and had a miserable experience. I wrote a scathing review on trip advisor sharing my experience. I have since removed that review. On 7/24 the GM contacted me as he knew the details of my experience and recognized my description in my review. He apologized for my experience and indicated corrective measures were being undertaken. He asked me to give them another try and I accepted to see if they were in fact correcting the issues I brought up.

I told them I would be arriving at 4pm. I intentionally arrived early (1pm) so as limit their ability to to "put on a show." When I arrived, the owner was on property and again apologized and was very hospitable. The first issue I had is the hallways wreaked of smoke. This was corrected and there was no smoke smell in the hallways. The room I originally stayed in had broken and bent outlet covers. On this stay they showed me a couple different rooms and in each room the outlet covers were in good condition. This may seem like a trivial issue but if they do not pay attention to visible issues what is going on that I cannot see? Another issue I had is there were blood specks on my pillow cases. I was assured the housekeeping staff was made aware the importance of clean linens. My only complaint that was not immediately fixed was the outdated furnishings. I understand this is not something that can be instantly fixed but I hope they do update their furnishings. In particular, at the very least I hope they put an office chair in each room that has a work area. The wooden chairs they have are not only old, but extremely uncomfortable. While I believe there may be better hotels for business travelers until they improve the work area in each room, I would recommend this property for those that don't require a comfortable work area. I realize one visit can be staged, but the fact they reached out to me so quickly and immediately addressed my complaints, reassured me they care about their hotel image. Thank you for addressing my concerns, creating a hospitable environment, and an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
management4400, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Thank you for giving us a second chance. We were shocked to hear about your initial experience. We strive to make each guest experience a pleasurable one and we were upset when your first stay with us was not positive. We are glad to know that your recent stay went well. The goal of each staff member is to make your stay is enjoyable and we work hard to ensure that goal. Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to your next visit.

Guest Experience Team

Been to Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport

Address: 4488 South 27th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53221 (Formerly Hospitality Inn & Suites)
Location: United States > Wisconsin > Milwaukee
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#18 Family Hotel in Milwaukee
#23 Business Hotel in Milwaukee
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport Hotel Milwaukee
Hospitality Hotel Milwaukee

If you own or manage Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.