“National Assembly-Trusted Partners” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport

You added Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport to your Saves list
Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4488 South 27th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53221 (Formerly Hospitality Inn & Suites)   |
Ranked #18 of 53 Hotels in Milwaukee
Tampa, Florida
“National Assembly-Trusted Partners”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

The staff was just awesome and very helpful-The acomodations were great and the children enjoyed the food choices "hot breakfast". We recommend this facility for group traveling. Thank you so much!..Deborah Martin

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Victoria, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

From the outside this place looks like a premier Quality Inn experience and even the lobby area is quite nice. The rooms however are very tired looking and worn out. Everything in the room is in need of serious updating from the linens to the lighting to the furnishings. I suspect this is in the works given how much obvious work has been done to the outside and the lobby and then it will rate much better.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

My mom and I stayed here over the weekend from Chicago. We were in town for the Color Run at Miller Park. The hotel staff esp Bobby and Chris were accommodating and helpful. The managers were also very friendly as well. The room was everything that we needed for the weekend!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Clark, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in a suite recently while on a ballpark tour. The hotel staff was friendly and accommodating but the rooms were just a little run down. It wasn't too hot outside but the air conditioner kept shutting off and thus making the room stuffy and warm. It appears as though management is trying to make improvements but the place is a little run down. I'd stay again in a pinch.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Neenah, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

I stayed at this hotel on 7/23 and had a miserable experience. I wrote a scathing review on trip advisor sharing my experience. I have since removed that review. On 7/24 the GM contacted me as he knew the details of my experience and recognized my description in my review. He apologized for my experience and indicated corrective measures were being undertaken. He asked me to give them another try and I accepted to see if they were in fact correcting the issues I brought up.

I told them I would be arriving at 4pm. I intentionally arrived early (1pm) so as limit their ability to to "put on a show." When I arrived, the owner was on property and again apologized and was very hospitable. The first issue I had is the hallways wreaked of smoke. This was corrected and there was no smoke smell in the hallways. The room I originally stayed in had broken and bent outlet covers. On this stay they showed me a couple different rooms and in each room the outlet covers were in good condition. This may seem like a trivial issue but if they do not pay attention to visible issues what is going on that I cannot see? Another issue I had is there were blood specks on my pillow cases. I was assured the housekeeping staff was made aware the importance of clean linens. My only complaint that was not immediately fixed was the outdated furnishings. I understand this is not something that can be instantly fixed but I hope they do update their furnishings. In particular, at the very least I hope they put an office chair in each room that has a work area. The wooden chairs they have are not only old, but extremely uncomfortable. While I believe there may be better hotels for business travelers until they improve the work area in each room, I would recommend this property for those that don't require a comfortable work area. I realize one visit can be staged, but the fact they reached out to me so quickly and immediately addressed my complaints, reassured me they care about their hotel image. Thank you for addressing my concerns, creating a hospitable environment, and an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
management4400, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Thank you for giving us a second chance. We were shocked to hear about your initial experience. We strive to make each guest experience a pleasurable one and we were upset when your first stay with us was not positive. We are glad to know that your recent stay went well. The goal of each staff member is to make your stay is enjoyable and we work hard to ensure that goal. Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to your next visit.

Waukon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

We had 16 people in our group, so we had 3 rooms. We had no problems with our room, but one of the other rooms was missing their hair dryer and their phone didn't work...not really a big deal to us. Pool was really busy, so we avoided it with our kids (hotel was booked full and there was some kind of reception going on). Rooms were quiet, clean, and spacious, with very comfortable beds. Lobby was nice with a small bar and arcade. Breakfast was good, although I think they should put the waffle maker somewhere else because it backs up the line for others (we were down at a really busy time). All in all, everything was great :)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
management4400, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, July 25, 2013

Your comments are valuable to us. We are glad to be able to provide you and your family a wonderful stay. We are always looking at increasing value for our guests, and as such, we have recently started a bar. While this service is currently only available on the weekends, we have received very positive feedback from it.

Thank you for your thoughts on the waffle maker; we will take the request into consideration.

We look forward to being able to provide you another excellent stay soon.

Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

I stayed at Quality Inn from 7/5/13-7/7/13. Upon arrivial, I was greeted by polite and friendly staff. The hotel was clean, well kept and inviting. As I checked in, the computer was having some sort of malfunction/glitch, and instead of having to wait for the manager to figure out the problem, he informed the staff to give me my room key and allowed me to proceed to my room. He informed both staff and myself that if there is a problem once the computer was up and running that he would contact me. I was much appreciative of that considering I had just driven from Cincinnati and was tired. The room was FANTASTIC!! It was spacious, clean, up to date, and the bed was awesome. The location was perfect with plenty of restuants and activies near by. I absolutely felt safe staying there. It's been a few weeks since my visit to to Millwaukee, and I finally recieved my bill. Unfortunately the glitch in the computer when I first arrived over charged me, HOWEVER, I called the hotel to inform them of the over payment expecting to have to plead my case and perhaps elevate my voice, but that was certainly NOT THE CASE!! I spoke with the manager and he took care of it without any hesitation. I have to admit that I am nothing short of IMPRESSED with the service that I received during and after my stay at Quality INN - CC in Cincinnati

Room Tip: Request Room 366.. It's Fantastic!!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Reviews such as these are greatly appreciated. I have shared the comments to our staff. They loved the feedback. Guest our are only priority and we will always work diligently to solve any issues. Thanks again for your feedback. Hope to see you soon.

Guest Experience Team

Been to Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport? Share your experiences!