“Take Photos” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport

Save Saved
You added Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport to your Saves list
Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4488 South 27th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53221 (Formerly Hospitality Inn & Suites)   |
Ranked #20 of 52 Hotels in Milwaukee
Madison, Wisconsin
“Take Photos”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Two words… TAKE PICTURES!!! We stayed on Christmas Eve and had a lovely stay (nice room & great price)… except for a few things: 1. the fire alarm went off at 3:30am on Christmas Morning, 2. being charged for a bathroom mirror that we did not break – three weeks after our stay, 3. having to spend time calling the hotel to reach a manger (left 7 messages over three weeks, with finally after the 7th time he called me back), 4. being hung up on by the manager after I was starting to get emotional and frustrated. My husband called back to try to talk to him… manger told him that was going to work with us but wasn’t going to anymore because of my frustrating attitude. Be wary and take photos so you can fight your case.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Houston, Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Very nice clean hotel. I upgraded to the suite (I get it free as a Diamond member) and its very nice. Good sized flat screen TVs in both rooms, kitchenette area with fridge and microwave. Breakfast is good for this type of hotel, Wifi was good, really except that the hot water in my shower wasn't as hot as I'd like it is a terrific hotel. The front desk clerk went way out of his way to make sure I got situated properly (I drive a truck and trailer).

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Hatley
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

Stayed here because of close proximity to the airport. We also like the suite configuration for kids. Subway is down the street and open early so you can grab a sandwich to take on the plane. Hotel is under renovation, but that was not an issue. Staff was super friendly and helpful. Will definitely stay here again.

Milwaukee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

We stayed here for our first time, and were very pleased. The room was great, and staff was helpful when needed. We also enjoyed the continental breakfast. Wish the pool was larger, but it was still fun!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

My stay was perfect for hotel room. The location was near the airport and the room was very nice. This was the first time I stayed there and would stay there again. I would highly recommend anyone wanting to stay near an airport.

Monmouth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

My stay at Milwaukee Quality Suites was amazing. The staff is excellent and were knowledgeable regarding the surrounding area. My room was spotless; the breakfast was hot, fresh and delicious!!! I would recommend this hotel to anyone as the staff makes you feel like home!!!!!

Champaign, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

My last trip to Milwaukee was not the greatest to say the least. The hotel I went to was over booked, I was moved to a smoking room, the breakfast was mediocre, and the bed smelled dirty. However, I am pleased to say that my stay at the Quality Suites erased every bad memory of Milwaukee from my mind. I was greeted very warmly by the staff, the room I stayed in was recently renovated and made a memorable impression, and the following morning, I was able to get a generous bite to eat before hitting the road. I highly recommend this experience to any and all who are traveling. You get what you pay for and then some!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Been to Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport

Address: 4488 South 27th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53221 (Formerly Hospitality Inn & Suites)
Location: United States > Wisconsin > Milwaukee
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#5 Best Value Hotel in Milwaukee
#13 Business Hotel in Milwaukee
#16 Family Hotel in Milwaukee
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport Hotel Milwaukee
Hospitality Hotel Milwaukee

If you own or manage Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.