“Awesome hotel and service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport

Orbitz.com Booking.com
Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4488 South 27th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53221 (Formerly Hospitality Inn & Suites)   |
Ranked #29 of 52 hotels in Milwaukee
Monmouth, United Kingdom
“Awesome hotel and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

My stay at Milwaukee Quality Suites was amazing. The staff is excellent and were knowledgeable regarding the surrounding area. My room was spotless; the breakfast was hot, fresh and delicious!!! I would recommend this hotel to anyone as the staff makes you feel like home!!!!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

90 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Champaign, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

My last trip to Milwaukee was not the greatest to say the least. The hotel I went to was over booked, I was moved to a smoking room, the breakfast was mediocre, and the bed smelled dirty. However, I am pleased to say that my stay at the Quality Suites erased every bad memory of Milwaukee from my mind. I was greeted very warmly by the staff, the room I stayed in was recently renovated and made a memorable impression, and the following morning, I was able to get a generous bite to eat before hitting the road. I highly recommend this experience to any and all who are traveling. You get what you pay for and then some!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Lakewood, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

My stay at the Quality Suites was excellent! I am the kind of person who is very hesitate about staying in a hotel because of all the possible things can I may experience. However, I enjoyed my stay and would go back any day. I recommend this hotel to anyone who is in the area. The food was delicious and filling. I lived in a spacious and clean suite with a comfortable mattress. The staff was very friendly and willing to accommodate to my needs. I cannot wait to go back and stay at this hotel next year.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

Very friendly and efficient service ! Did anything to help accomadate my stay! Especially with a newborn! Room was well equipped and very inviting ! Even went out of there way to ensure I had a wonderful stay.. staff sooooo helpful .. and breakfast was fresh and delicious ! Thankkk uuuu :) I most certainty will return !!!!

• Stayed November 2012
Lakewood, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

I recently went to chicago to visit some family and the closest hotel we found was the Quality Suites Miawaukee. We expected our usual hotel stays but let me tell you this hotel was one of the best. The staff deff made us feel very welcome and were some of the friendliest faces we seen our whole trip. They were always helping out with calling transportation. Also great breakfast and room service. I would recommend Quality Suites Milwaukee to everyone and i know we will always be staying there next time we go to chicago.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Newark, New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Despite other reviews my stay was quite pleasant. They had a decent buffet and I really enjoyed the hospitality given. They helped my carry my bags and when I called for room service they were there with 5 minutes. Overall, if I'm in town again, this is definitely the hotel I will be staying at.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
LaCrosse
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

First off the lady at the front desk (think her name was jamie) very rude and unprofessional kind of a I am here for me not you attitude. Went to the room it was clean but there were some maintenance issues called the front desk the phone rang about 25 times finally she answered the phone rudely and said "what can I help you with now?" I asked if there was maintenance and she said "I will send one up right now" he got there I explained to him about a few things that didn't work like the

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport

Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport Hotel
Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport Hotel Milwaukee
Hospitality Hotel Milwaukee
Address: 4488 South 27th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53221 (Formerly Hospitality Inn & Suites)
Location: United States > Wisconsin > Milwaukee
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#17 Business Hotel in Milwaukee
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, HotelsClick, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later