“excellent service!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport

Save Saved
You added Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport to your Saves list
Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4488 South 27th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53221 (Formerly Hospitality Inn & Suites)   |
Ranked #25 of 52 hotels in Milwaukee
Lakewood, New Jersey
“excellent service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

I recently went to chicago to visit some family and the closest hotel we found was the Quality Suites Miawaukee. We expected our usual hotel stays but let me tell you this hotel was one of the best. The staff deff made us feel very welcome and were some of the friendliest faces we seen our whole trip. They were always helping out with calling transportation. Also great breakfast and room service. I would recommend Quality Suites Milwaukee to everyone and i know we will always be staying there next time we go to chicago.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

118 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Newark, New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Despite other reviews my stay was quite pleasant. They had a decent buffet and I really enjoyed the hospitality given. They helped my carry my bags and when I called for room service they were there with 5 minutes. Overall, if I'm in town again, this is definitely the hotel I will be staying at.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
LaCrosse
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

First off the lady at the front desk (think her name was jamie) very rude and unprofessional kind of a I am here for me not you attitude. Went to the room it was clean but there were some maintenance issues called the front desk the phone rang about 25 times finally she answered the phone rudely and said "what can I help you with now?" I asked if there was maintenance and she said "I will send one up right now" he got there I explained to him about a few things that didn't work like the

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Ventura, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

We got their suite, cost a little more, but definitely worth it. Brother in-law stayed next door at Roadway - what a dive - not even a closet. Our suite was very nice, separate living room with chairs and couch. TV in bedroom and one in living room. It had a small refrigerator and microwave. Breakfast was good and in a well maintained room off of the lobby.

Room Tip: Get a suite - worth the $
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Canton, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

Really didn't expect it to be a great place but there wasn't another place within 10 miles to stay for the one night. Halls dingy and stinky, bathroom really needs to be redone and breakfast was awful. No OJ (maching broken), no toast or any type of bread. Restock the freaking buffett lazy people. Elevator seriously needs help. My room was clean and don't worry I did check the mattress for bugs and dirt. Carpet was very dingy so did not place my luggage on the floor. I understand your remodling but seriously this place should just be torn down. Heaping pile of trash out back from the work. Loud at night with all the traffic and firestation down the road and was I in Mexico last night or Wisconson? No amount of remodeling will make this place any one I would ever stay in again I will just have to drive out further if need be. Try the Crowne Plaza folks that's where I was the first two nights unfortunately they were booked the third night so had to move.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
rockford
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012 via mobile

We use many hotels and this was a wierd one. Heavy hispanic population during our stay nothing bad just wierd, telemundo was on the main t.v.half the time. Parking is cramped and hidden, we used a different lot. Neighboring (sister) hotel hosted a lot shaddy charactors with beat up vehicles who looked like they lived there. That was the lot we parked in just cause it was well lit and room to park. The swimming pool is right in the front lobby with signs posted to be covered up and completely dry before leaving pool area, wasn't a comfortable place for us to swim. Breakfest did have eggs/bacon but bacon was really gross. Lady in charge of breakfest area was unintrested in anything and had to be asked to refill nearly everything at some point. Garbage was overflowing both days. The ceiling fan in the area was directly under the main light so it was like Inagottadivita while eating. Everytime she had to refill something she to go to the other end of the building, just a very wierd setup. Lol just had to explain wierd - BUT room was excellent. We had a live in style room with living room and had decent space. Location besides slum hotel next door was great, right on highway perfect for state fair or milwaukee in general. We won't stay here again until price drops to $60ish.

• Stayed August 2012
Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

We were there this past weekent for a wedding and had booked over 20 rooms. Iwould say the only good thing about this hotel was the front desk staff. They were very accomadating in letting us in our rooms early so we could dress for the 3:00pm wedding. The hotel was looked very dirty and run down. There was peeling paint,water damage on the ceilings, dirty caulkling in the bathrooms and hallways that smelled of fumes. The fire doors were propped open on most of the floor's in the evening. Not a very safe fealing. We also had a phone that did not work and 2 light bubs missing as well as a glass with some type of liquid left over from prevouis guest. When we pulled out the sleeper sofa the matress had blood and other fluid stains. The a/c was in the master part of the suite and block by the bed, making the suite part hot as the a/c did not reach that room.It was over 98 degrees that day! The neighborhood was very skectchy. We witnessed a drug deal in the parking lot late at night.Most people in the party were charged a differnt rate upon check-out; not what we were quoted when we booked the rooms. I cannot belive any one who stayed here would give this hotel a good rating. It was beyond terrible.

Room Tip: Go stay at the Holiday Inn down the street. It;s brand new!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport? Share your experiences!