I stay at a lot of Hyatt Places, and spent several weeks staying at this location in July and August 2012.
The location is a converted AmeriSuites, so the room layouts are a little different than purpose-built locations. But it is well maintained, and clean. I had no problems with housekeeping. The front desk staff were very pleasant and helpful
But in other areas of service, this location falls short of the Hyatt Place standard.
- For some reason they do not place your bill under your door. They also do not send you an electronic version. And for whatever reason the automated kiosks have been removed (I was told this was nationwide). For those of us on work expense reimbursements, that means you have to stop at the front desk. Not a big deal, unless there are 10 other people trying to get their receipts and you need to get to an early meeting
- Breakfast staff was frequently MIA, and ran out of simple things like bowls, plates and silverware on a regular basis. They also ran out of cereals on several occasions. The bins for used plates were often overflowing.
- This is true nitpick: Where's the grapefruit? Every other HP had it, and I love it!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Place Milwaukee West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Milwaukee West Hotel Milwaukee