“Nice Airport Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 52 hotels in Milwaukee
Chicago
“Nice Airport Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

I recently took advantage of their park and fly program and found it to be very convenient. The shuttle runs every 20 minutes to the airport and I probably waited about 3 minutes to be picked up on the back end. The first room they put me in had a horrible urine/vomit stain on the mattress. I went down to the front desk and spoke with Jeff about it. He seemed legitimately concerned, upgraded me to a king executive room and gave me a couple of comped drinks at the bar. Also, I probably went back and forth to the room about 4 times when I was there and every time, Jeff greeted me by name, very impressive. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: The executive king rooms are on the top floor and have balconies.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Clint W, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Dear Chicagoman88:

Thank you for your honest feedback regarding your stay. I was made aware of your discovery of the mattress and was also concerned. We have touched base with all of our housekeepers to ensure this never happens again in the future to any of our guests.

I do want to assure you that this is not normal and hasn't happened before but that we have rectified it. Jeff does a great job as our front desk supervisor and truly does care about each and every guest that walks through our door.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel the next time your travels bring you to Milwaukee.

204 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Medford NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

This is a very nice property,staff is very helpful.I had a problem with my water later in the night,Pamela was very helpful in getting me relocated. The restaurant on site Altitude has a excellent menu,I dined there nightly and was very pleased. Milan was very helpful,all of his recommendations where spot on. This is a nice location for Priority Club Travelers they have a menu of Amenities that make the stay a pleasure

Dear Matt K:

Thank you for providing such great feedback in regards to your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport. Its feedback such as yours that allows us to show thanks to our associates and also provide learning experiences when such issues arise.

I was sorry to hear that you had issues with water during your stay but thankful that Pamela took such good care of you. Milan does a great job in our Altitude restaurant and I was glad to see that you experienced the great customer service that he is known for.

Thank you once again for choosing the Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport.

Annapolis, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

We had a very short overnight at this hotel but our reception when we checked in made us want to stay longer. We would like to personally thank Jeff, at the front desk, for his professionalism, great attitude and efficiency while checking us in. He had helpful tips, food recommendations and generally just made our first impression of the hotel wonderful. The property was clean, rooms were warm, and staff were kind. Thank you for a great stay, albeit too short!

Dear joburkholder1:

Thank you for choosing the Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport as your hotel of choice during your recent trip to the Milwaukee Airport area. We truly emphasize customer service with each and every guest as our top priority. Jeff is definitely one of our stars and I'm glad that he took such good care of you.

Franklin, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

I stopped in last Friday for dinner. I had a steak that was excellent and the clam chowder was the best I've ever had. My waitress thanked the cook that made it. Thanks Jason for the best Clam Chowder,

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Dear tds1212:

Thank you for choosing Altitude as your restaurant of choice. I'm glad that your steak and clam chowder were excellent! We pride ourselves on providing excellent food and service to match.

Your comments have been shared with our entire staff and especially Jason.

Roanoke, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

I dont stay at a lot of Crowne Plaza hotels usually Hilton and Marriott but found this one to be exceptional. From the outside it looks a little older but its completely new on the inside. They have a restaurant and bar that I utilized during my entire stay since it was so cold. This is the second time i've been here and will be coming back the next time business brings me here.

Dear JohnTraveler:

Thank you for taking the time to place a review about the Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport. We truly appreciate your honest feedback.

We were very happy to see that you have enjoyed both of your stays at our hotel and cannot wait for your next trip to Milwaukee. I will be sure to share your kind comments with our entire staff.

Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin, Usa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

It was a nice place to stay at, easy to get to. Pool and hot tub were nice. Bar looked good but we did not go there. Was close to Miller Park, which was nice to visit. Would stay there again on our next trip.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Clint W, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Dear Shannbel1971:

Thank you for choosing the Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport while you were in Milwaukee. We greatly appreciate any and all feedback from guests such as yourself. It helps us not only praise our employees who do well but also use the feedback as a training tool in order to better our service and product.

Thank you once again for taking the time to place a review on TripAdvisor.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

Our stay was fantastic!! The staff was so kind, very helpful, and a real joy! Everyone we encountered seemed genuinely happy to have us there. Specifically Jeff from maintenance who was doubling as our shuttle driver was very nice. Michelle in charge of rooms & marketing made us feel so welcome! She went out of her way to greet us each & every time she saw us (even when she wasn't on duty). Al the shuttle bus driver was also very nice. Everyone was great. The hotel was very clean, well maintained, and near the airport but not so close that we heard airplanes all night. Dinner was wonderful, great food at reasonable prices. Also the breakfast buffet was way above average. We travel & stay overnight frequently, this place was exceptionally impressive!!

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Clint W, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Dear CiaraShaw:

Thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review about your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport. I would also like to thank you for taking the time to point out a few key employees that you interacted with during your stay.

At the Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport we pride ourselves in providing personalized and professional service to each and every guest and the fact that we succeeded during your stay truly makes me happy.

Thank you once again for your kind comments I will be sure to share them with our entire staff.

Clint Wills

Been to Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport? Share your experiences!