“Wonderful Stay! Can't Wait to Come Back!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #10 of 52 hotels in Milwaukee
Youngstown, Ohio
“Wonderful Stay! Can't Wait to Come Back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

We stayed here for two nights to attend an event that was held in the hotel. The experience was great! The lady that checked us in was SO nice and helpful. She was there the following night as well, and made sure our stay was perfect and that we had all the information we needed. The food was great! The room was great! I highly recommend staying here. I know I will be when I return next year for the event again, and I am really looking forward to it!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Hotel_Management6401, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Thank you !!

We appeciate your kind comments and look forward to welcoming you back to the Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport.

205 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Saint Paul, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

Nice airport hotel

Rooms
The rooms are clean and comfortable with modern decor. Almost everything looks newly renovated. The mattress is firm. The bedding is comfortable. It's enjoyable to have a lightweight cotton sheet in between the sheets and comforter. The pillows are fresh and fluffy. My room was mostly quiet during my stay. Could hear some highway noise when fan wasn't running. Side facing the back is even quieter. No noise heard from adjoining door except loud bangs.

TempleSpa products in bathroom.

Note: I didn't receive my wake up call on 3 separate occasions. So set a Back-Up alarm! Front desk only offered an apology for the inconvenience.

Fitness Center
Could use an update for the fitness center like they did with the rooms.

Pool
Large pool area and indoor pool.

Restaurant
Great Breakfast buffet for $11. Fresh raspberries and blackberries in fruit bowl! Staff was pleasant.

Tips:
Not too much around hotel. A gas station and Subway are about it. However if you can drive, I always enjoy an Oakland gyro down the road (10 minute drive)

Overall:
One of the nicer airport hotels to stay and ride to the airport. Enjoyed it.

• Stayed April 2013
CrownePlazaMKE, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Dear Nightcrawler4,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review of your experience at the Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport. I am glad that you enjoyed the bed, breakfast and other amenities that we offer. I will have our engineering team take a look at the loud bang coming from the doors. I will also make sure that we don't miss any wake calls again. Thank you for sharing your experience and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!!!

Brookfield, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

We recently had a corporate meeting at the Crowne Plaza and every staff member we worked with was extremely helpful. The catering team, headed by Julie, was able to adjust to our schedule and very accommodating to any changes or adjustments we needed. The front desk staff was also very helpful, they basically did everything they could to help make our meeting the best it could be, especially J. Our sales manager, Katie, helped us set up the event also was very helpful and proactive in helping us get ready prior to the meeting. Definitely a great place to hold a meeting if you're looking for somewhere close to the airport.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
CrownePlazaMKE, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Dear Ashely D,

Thank you very much for the great review and congratulations on being our 100th review!!! Thank you for acknowledging our team members, Julie in Banquets, J at the Front Desk and Katie in Sales. They all work very hard and it is great to be able to read a review thanking them for taking care of our guests. Again, thank you for your review and for using the Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airprot.

Green Bay, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel for a large trade show, so we had the benefit of using both the grand ball room and a sleeping room.

Regarding the Sleeping Room itself, it was clean and modernized, so that was in the PLUS column. To me, a frequent overnighter, the NEGATIVES were: the Alarm Clock (one of those that takes an engineering degree to figure out how to set), Lack of outlets available to use (I travel with 4-5 electronic devices) and the Vanity in the Bathroom. The vanity was one of those fancy free-standng Style that dramatically limited the countertop space. I like to empty my toiletries bag and lay it all out, but could not do that here. Usable space was about 10" from the bowl to the edge of the sink. Not allot of space.

The staff was very friendly and eager to assist when the need arose. The Room Service food was very good, but the fees to do so were a bit out of line. There was a Delivery Fee on top of the Taxes and Gratuity. Might want to inquire on that before you order.

Overall, I would stay here again, but the little things could sway me to another hotel.

Room Tip: Try to get yourself a Suite so that you have more outlets if you are a business traveler.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
CrownePlazaMKE, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Dear altitudejunky,

Thank you very much for the review. I appreciate your comments about how friendly our staff is, how clean and modern the rooms are and good food you encountered through room service. We are looking at options for the alarm clocks and how to add additional counter space in the bathroom. It may be as simple as adding a shelf? I will speak with our F&B Manager about he Room Service Charge to make sure we are following proper procedures. Again, thank you choosing to stay at the Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport while staying the the Milwaukee area.

Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

When I called reservations, I wanted to find out the cost of leaving my car there. And the reservation clerk, Maureen, was so very helpful telling me about "Park and Fly!" She changed my reservation to a Park and Fly, which actually lowered the price by $10!! I have stayed there once before (last year), and the rooms are very nice and service, including shuttle to the airport, is very good. Because of Maureen, though, I will come back every year, since I visit my daughter overseas once a year. I will also spread the word to my extended family----we number around 75 because my husband and I are each 1 of 8 children and we all have children of our own.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
CrownePlazaMKE, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Dear Diane768,

Thank you for taking time to write a review about your experience at the Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport. I am glad to hear about how one of our front desk agents, Maureen, has made such a great impression on you that we will be your first choice of hotels now and in the future. The best way to capture great guests like yourself and have you come back again and again is with great service. Again, thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you again.

New Hampshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

I have stayed at the Crown Plaza – Milwaukee Airport several times in the past, and have always had a good experience. The staff is always friendly and accommodating, the rooms are clean and nicely appointed, and the pool/workout area is spacious and bright. The club lounge for Priority Club members is a really nice bonus, and the nightly reception is a nice treat at the end of a long day. The restaurant has a nice menu, and the food is always good. It located 5 minutes from the airport, and has a shuttle which runs 24 hours. There are only two drawbacks that I have found with this location. The first is the alarm clocks. The clocks in most rooms that I have stayed in are always wrong, this isn't really a big deal, except that there is no way to set them (they are supposed to be automatically set)! This means that when you wake up in the night, you don’t know what time it is… additionally, you can’t set an alarm for yourself (both of these are a real pain). The only other drawback is the lack of refrigerators in most rooms. All and all though, this is a good place, and has great proximity to MKE airport.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
CrownePlazaMKE, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Dear NHSunFollowers,

Thank you very much for the review of the Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport. I appreciate your kind words about how friendly and accomodating out staff is, how clean the rooms are, the fitness center, the Priority Club Lounge, restaurant and our 24 hour shuttle service. I also appreciate your feedback on the alarm clocks and refrigerators. Our engineering team did go through the rooms to adjust the time on the clocks to accomodate Daylight Savings Time. We do have refrigerators available upon request and it is something that we are looking into for the future. Again, thank you for the reveiw and please let us know when you will be staying with us again!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

I stayed here during a recent business trip and was very impressed. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The restaurant on site had a good menu selection for breakfast, lunch or dinner. The prices at the restaurant and the hotel were both very reasonable. I would definitely stay here when I return to the area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
CrownePlazaMKE, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Dear Toddamy,

We are glad that you were very impressed with the Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport. Our goal is to provide above and beyond service for every guest. It makes it easy when you have such a great hotel to sell to our guests. Again, thank you very much for your kind review and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport? Share your experiences!