My boyfriend and I returned to the IC Milwaukee for New Year's Eve weekend. It was our fifth time to the property, but our first time as InterContinental Ambassadors. We love the IC Milwaukee for it's stylish decor (the lobby is a working art gallery) and central location. It's a great spot for young couples and friends. Matt, the bellman/valet, was friendly and helpful. The servers and bartenders at Kil@Wat and Zen Den were great as well! We were disappointed by the small room size and the fact we did not receive our Ambassador amenity; however, Courtney and Ericka at the front desk went above and beyond to ensure we enjoyed our stay. They are awesome!!! We are already looking forward to returning this spring.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental