Stayed here on a Monday night for business. Clean & comfortable rooms. Location is prime as it is right near everything you need to be happy.
Fitness facility was very well stocked with cardio machines, weight machines and free weights. It was also a great spot to view some city scape as you ran on treadmill or used elliptical.
There is a lobby bar and restaurant as well and if that doesn't suit you there are many bars and restaurants on Water Street just a few short blocks away.
$25 for parking but the garage is attaches to hotel so getting to and from with luggage is not a problem.
Over all it was a great stay in a nice hotel and I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental