The hotel was really nice, clean, modern and comfy. All the staff were great: the two at the front desk who made 30 copies for me, the two at the bar who chatted with me when I was alone, the bartender in the restaurant in who was really sweet, and the guy who ran my free deodorant up to my room at 11 PM,... But the best part was the housekeeping. They cleaned my room like they knew me. They didn't overstep but arranged things and helped keep me organized. I was really impressed that they took the time to do what they did. I even called when I got home to tell them how happy I was with my stay. I don't travel a lot but when I do I will look for an IHG property for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental