I came to clea after work on a Friday. Mind you...I'm from Chicago so I have to ease up on my measuring stick as most places pale in comparison to what I would find in the Chi on a Friday afternoon. Service was good, bartender s seemed knowledgeable as they got my Martini right. Music was pretty good as I heard some old school jams like "ring my bell" and "strawberry letter 22." But I felt this place was dead in a way. Again...I'm from Chicago so really this place is probably jumping for Milwaukee. All in all, it was good and if I wanted to stop here afterwork again I would.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Expedia, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.