We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Intercontinental. We booked it because of its great central location making many attractions very accessible and within walking distance. We will return because of the impeccable service. Each staff member we encountered was pleasant and helpful. The concierge Catharina went above and beyond when I called ahead to request a welcome basket as we were arriving on my husband's birthday. The lobby is well-appointed and the underground parking makes it easy to come and go. A GREAT place to stay in Milwaukee! We won't be staying anywhere else next time we visit.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Expedia, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.