Really nice hotel. Great location and central to most everything downtown. Staff is top notch. So why not 5 stars? The music. Yup, loud elevator lobby music on every floor, all night, all day. My room was around the corner from the elevators which is generally no big deal. But with the gap between the door and floor, all night long my room was flooded with Marvin Gaye, KC and the Sunshine Band, etc. Really? Can't there be a few hours after midnight until maybe 6am without a need to blast the tunes? I would have expected more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Priceline so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental