We were happy with our stay. The lobby is spectacular. Rooms are clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and courteous. The view from our room overlooked City Hall and was very lovely. One drawback is the hotel parking costs $25. There aren't really any other options but to pay it. There is no pool at the InterContinental, but you may swim as a guest at the Pfister, a few blocks away. We did that and had fun at the Pfister. We were in town for a kids soccer tournament, and would have appreciated on-site laundry, but this hotel doesn't have it.
But overall, we were very satisfied with our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental