We stayed here last weekend during an outing for work. The valet parking was a nice touch to start our stay. Brad, our valet, was very friendly and efficient. We then had drinks at the bar which is a very comfortable place to hang out. The Guiness was great.
The bed was very comfortable and we had a good nights sleep in a quiet room. All in all, a great place for a special outing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental