I spent one night at this hotel in connection with a conference. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, with a nice welcome at check-in. I stayed in an executive room; it was large and divided into a bedroom and sitting section - more like a mini-suite. The hotel was very quiet and comfortable, and well located. There is a Starbucks located diagonally across from the hotel - good for a quick breakfast.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Expedia, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.