The hotel itself is nice. The staff are superb. The bellman, the desk clerks - all excellent.
The rooms are a little goofy - a small sitting area with a narrow corridor leading back to the bed. The bedroom was small - just enough room to walk around the bed. However it was quiet and comfortable. Just a poor use of space (unless you want a separate sitting area).
The hotel restaurant food was excellent. The Pfister may be slightly better but this is a solid second choice and usually a better value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental