The Intercontinental turned out to be a wonderful place to stay. The hotel was lovely — a great room with a view and decadent chocolate bar and live music on Friday night. But I REALLY liked the location. It was within walking distance to so much of what Milwaukee has to offer. We walked to the Riverwalk, Art Museum, Third Ward, Old World and Brady Street. Plus it has a top notch restaurant right on the premises, Kil@wat. The very best oatmeal ever and dinner was truly gourmet. Plus, the hotel staff could not have been nicer. The server in the lounge even hunted down horseradish to honor my request to have the bartender make me a bloody mary just the way I like it. Just right. This is the place for me when visiting Milwaukee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, IHG, Low Cost Holidays, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental