I have been coming to Milwaukee for years and my last 10 stays have been at this hotel. The rooms are excellent, the location to restaurants and business connections is great and the staff from the bell/valet, front desk, wait staff and management makes things happen. I have a certain way and location that I desire my room to be located and my profile is considered each time by the staff to provide me with the bet possible room block to meet expectations. Even if there is a miscue, they fix it in minutes with great attitudes. Highly recommended! From someone who travels 150 nights per year on business.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.