Very nice location. Staff was knowledgeable of the area and informative as to where to go for breakfast & dinner. Room was nice but disappointing. It would have been nice to have a small refrigerator, and microwave. Did not have to go outside to gain access to the Pabst theater for a show. The Miami Heat basketball team was staying there while playing the Milwaukee Buck's. Many fans gathered outside while players were boarding the team bus. Probably would look for somewhere else to stay on another visit to Milwaukee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental