This past weekend, myself and my 7 sisters stayed at the InterContinental in Milwaukee for our annual "Sister Weekend". I would like to compliment the service we received from the Bell Staff the entire time we were there. By name..... Josh, Dave, Daniel, and Lucas....they were amazingly friendly and accommodating! They made our stay very enjoyable. Also, the hotel was beautiful and the location was great! Would definitely stay here on our next visit to downtown Milwaukee!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Priceline so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental