I enjoyed my stay here. The lobby is lively, with a bar & restaurant. Modern and comfortable rooms, just a bit small. My husband and I enjoyed being able to walk to the river and to nearby restaurants, because of its excellent central location in the city. The bathroom in our room was located in between the sleeping area and the sitting/living area in our suite. The sleeping area was a little tight, but then again, it is a good size for a room in a large city hotel. I would have given it 5 stars if it had offered free breakfast. Other than you having to buy your own food on-site, this is a 5-star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental