This hotel was perfectly located-- near the Milwaukee River, and not far from the Old World Wisconsin St. with Mader's great German restaurant. Its location was just across the street from the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts, so we just walked over there for the evening performance of the Milwaukee Symphony. The hotel's own restaurant is excellent, and the best part was the three-course pre-theatre dinner for $30. Delicious! Room was very clean and the beds very comfortable... All in all, an excellent place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel
- Milwaukee Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda and Otel so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.