Our stay at the InterContinental in Milwaukee (3/7 thru 3/ 11) was one of the best hotel experiences that we have ever had. My wife is handicapped and the best way to summarize our feelings is to say that the staff there treated us like members of their own family. We had a number of unusual requests due to my wife's condition and everyone there was extremely responsive. I had a 50 year business career and did a lot of traveling and I cannot recall ever feeling as at home as this group of people made us feel. If and when we travel to Milwaukee again, the rate won't matter....we will stay at the InterContinental.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental