Awesome hotel in a great central location, close to the best eateries and bars. I have stayed here many times and always have a very very nice experience. The staff are super friendly, helpful and very professional. Luis, who works the bar/coffee bar in the morning recommended an eatery for for brunch on my way to work. When I got to the eatery, they told me they were expecting me and I got rock star treatment while there. I went to the lobby very early in the morning looking for coffee before hitting gym, and nothing was open. I asked Matt who was working the front door about getting coffee and he offered and brought me a cup of coffee to the gym for my workout. These are examples of the the great service you see from the staff at this hotel. While I'm in Milwaukee, I don't feel the need to stay anywhere else.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel
- Milwaukee Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.