Ran into 2 employees during my say who we're incredibly rude, and even racist. As a customer, I felt discriminated against on multiple occasions. I may look younger, not dressed as fancy as everyone else, and not be from the same racial background...but I still deserve the same quality and care as every other customer of this hotel. Denying me amenities that I paid for was appalling. And acting as though I wasn't even there. I have NEVER experienced stereotyping and racial discrimination this bad in my life.
If you're looking for a similar up-scale hotel in Milwaukee, try the Pfister. They know how to treat their customers. I've stayed there many times before, but thought I would give InterContinental a try. That was a HUGE mistake. Sorry Pfister for ever leaving you, I'll be in your welcoming presence next time I am in town.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Expedia and HotelsClick so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.