A classic landmark hotel in the middle of Milwaukee. Great atmoshpere and attentive staff from check-in to check-out.
I had a short 2-night stay, but here are the highlights.
Activities right off the lobby area were great, one night ping-pong, the next Bouce Ball.
Rain or snow showers, complimentary umbrellas, and lightning fast taxi service at the ready - GREAT Bell staff!
Breakfast was very good, quality eats. The bar area is large and serves breakfast as well. Not exactly the same level of service as in the resturant, so if you want you juice in a glass, you'll have to ask for it, otherwise it comes served in the plastic bottle like you would find in a C-store . . .not what i expected.
GREAT resturants nearby, and authentic!
I look forward to staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere and Priceline so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental