The valet at the front door was very helpful/friendly, and helped me with my suitcase as I checked-in, the lobby is beautiful/modern, with the "ZenDen" on the 1st floor for lounging with a coffee or cocktail. My room was perfect - I had an "executive" room with a king-sized bed, and I had a great view of Water Street and Old World Third St. I took advantage of the fitness room on a Friday morning - and there were only two other people in there - bazinga! The only downside - the parking. I have never paid $25/day for parking in my life, being from a small town. It seems like a bit of a rip-off for someone like me - who did touristy things all day, and really only needed to park my car at the hotel at night - you would think you would pay less for parking in that case - but no! $25/day.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel
- Milwaukee Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda and Otel so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.