This hotel was good, not great, and not awful. But it gets the job done. Got the room really cheap through a 3rd party website, which I'm probably not supposed to mention the name of here.
1. Nice decor/fixtures.
2. We were booked into a double bed room, but when I asked for a king, they said no problem, and even gave me an executive king. This was a nice room which had a separate sitting area with TV, separated from the main bedroom by short hall, bathroom off this hall.
3. Front desk staff helpful, friendly.
4. Nice view of the city from our window.
5. Housekeeping staff did great job. Also, I even accidentally left my debit card and $20 on the desk when we left room, still there when we came back.
1. Walls REALLY are paper thin. Could hear a guy having a conversation in room next door our first afternoon there. This morning, I could literally hear the person next door packing, could hear the hangers in the closet being pushed together, the zippering of a suitcase.
2. TVs while new and flatscreen, are small (we like to watch movies in our rooms on vacation).
3. Bed was not comfortable, despite a featherbed on top. Pillows WERE very comfortable, however.
4. Room service menu pretty limited.
Overall, I would stay there again for the price I paid, but prob not for what they book for through their own website.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Expedia and HotelsClick so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.