We were in Milwaukee to attend the Milwaukee Rep's "A Christmas Carol" at the Pabst Theater. Stayed at the Intercontinental and didn't even have to go outside to get to the Pabst Theater!! Hotel exceeded expectations. Excellent staff, bar, and food. Very comfortable room. Truely outstanding. Reserved room was not ready at 5:00 p.m. when we attempted to check in. Staff went out of their way to make it right. We were in by 6:15 p.m. Would certainly stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.