My boyfriend and I stood at the InterContinental for a getaway weekend and we were positively surprised. We got a great deal with $120 per night- it still seems a little pricey but it is well worth it. The hotel has a lot to offer. Make sure you try their restaurant Kilowat on Floor2! Everything is modern and artsy and definitely gave us the wow effect. The room was tidy and clean and the receptionist was very helpful. Some of the restaurant's servers could be more professional, but besides we would stay at this hotel any time again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental