Stayed a night for a show in an adjacent theater. Check in was very friendly and quick. They had my loyalty card on file and credited. Location is perfect for the numerous adjacent theaters. Room was spacious and upscale, with good desk for business. Regular wi-fi is a bit slow but faster service is available for an upcharge if really needed. Lobby bar was busy and fun after the show. Really enjoyed visiting with friends in the happy atmosphere. The InterContinental has been and remains my hotel of choice when I need to stay "downtown".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental