We have stayed here in the past and really enjoyed our stay. The lobby was beautiful. We went to our room and the first thing we notice was it was not cleaned very well. There were feathers in the corners and crumbs on the floor. When we turned on the water in the sink, the cold water handle on the faucet fell off and we couldn't get it back on. The toilet didn't seem to be secured to the floor as it moved when you sat on it. The towels were very thin and they beds didn't have fitted sheets and the sheets kept coming off of the bed during the night. We called the desk and explained our problems and all the gentlemen said was, yea that has been reported before. We were not impressed at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental