I've been traveling to Milwaukee three times this month. This is my first time at the Intercontinental and wow they are good!! I was a checked in by two hot front desk guys, Paul W. and Theo. I was checked in so fast and they gave me a king size bed with a smile on their face. My husband and I practically live in hotels and we are both smiling large! We love our room, very spacious and they have great lemon soap. I requested towels and they came right up. We then went to the bar for happy hour. Our beautiful waitress, Elizabeth, gave me the best vanilla martinia that I have ever had. We are so pleased that we thinking of extending our 4 day stay to 6. This place feels good and the service is all smiles. Thank you so much for this experience. We are staying longer and wil return. God bless you all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental