A few things. Hair in the bathroom tub and floor, electricity didn't work on the left side of the room, fire alarm goes off and forced to go outside. We return to elevators that didn't work for quite some time. Climb stairs 5 flights. That night we were kept up to people knocking on doors, screaming down hallways, slamming doors. The walls are very thin. You can hear EVERYTHING going on in the next room. Next morning, the receptionist doesn't even ask how our stay was. I would not recommend, nor go back here. Free parking for the burden would have been nice...
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Expedia, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.