Great location in this modern hotel along the river. Walkable to just about anywhere in central part of the city, and is great for both business travel or a weekend at summerfest. Rooms were comfortable, clean and well appointed. The lobby, is well done, and has a nice bar. Service is top notch. Parking does not appear to is be part of the hotel and in another part of the building complex. Though it can be pricey, it is a hotel I would recommend to out of town guests, and would return here again.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Venere and Expedia so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.