I stayed here 1 night and that was enough for me. The rooms are exhausted looking with holes in the walls where the new wall hangings don't cover the old hanging's marks. The room service food is overpriced and nothing great if not yuck. There were spiders in the room (at least 3) which totally grossed me out. And they overcharged me over $400 to which they could never explain why. The over charge got corrected after a whole week and multiple calls to a sometimes helpful sometimes extremely rude front house manager and mostly rude receptionists.
The pro's good location and a pretty lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental