We truly enjoyed our recent stay. It is a stylish hotel with an attentive and welcoming staff. The room was very clean and had some nice touches. My favorites are the down mattress topper and flat screen TVs. The hotel also has an amazing location close to many of the downtown entertainment venues. We did a weekend get away to see a concert. It was great to walk to our show and not have to be concerned about the parking. We definitely will be staying at the IC Milwaukee again.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Expedia, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.