Our stay here was a very pleasant surprise, going beyond just comfort and services to adding a lot of style. The rooms, beds, and pillows are exceptionally comfortable. The staff is exceptionally friendly and helpful. The use of lighter trendy colors, unique woods, carpet colors, and lighting throughout the hotel make this property feel much different from comparable hotels. Rather than just style, this place has a feel of energy throughout. A great lobby level bar for drinks, and even a ping pong table on the first floor off the lobby! The Intercontinental adds fun to a nice hotel stay. And it is conveniently located to north downtown venues...Pabst Theater, Marcus Performing arts center, and the Bradley Center.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental