We stayed at the InterContinental Milwaukee for a friend's birthday. We could see an ice skating rink and park of the skyline from our room; once we were parked in the hotel's ramp there was no reason to have to drive anywhere since restaurants, bars and shopping were all around us. I just wish I brought my ice skates. The hotel was clean and comfortable and the associates were very friendly. The heated sidewalk outside the front entrance was also a big hit! Lucille's is a must see dueling piano bar in the downtown area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental