“AWESOME!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #32 of 1,410 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Late Night
“AWESOME!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

Our waitress Jenna was FABULOUS! Super friendly, sweet, and she surprised us with a bottle of the Jalapeño Ketchup! The food, drinks, and atmosphere were just what we were looking for. We are 2 hours away and we will definitely be back! LOVED EVERYTHING!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Fantastic Burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

Although I have lived in Milwaukee my entire life, up until the past year, I had never been to Sobelman's.

I have to say, I was blown away. It was fantastic.

The restaurant itself is small, and usually packed, but you never feel that there's simply too many people. Be prepared to wait for a table if you go at 6:00 P.M. on a Weekend.

In regards to the burger, they have several choices, once of which, "The Loser", had been featured up against another local burger, and lost! This is my absolute favorite burger. It tastes great on its own. The bun that they use makes it even better. The burger is juicy and cooked just right.

They have other burgers on their menu that you wouldn't even expect to see. It adds a unique feature to the restaurant.

Sobelman's brags about their bloody mary. It comes in a glass jar with a slider and other food on top. I personally did not think that the drink was outstanding. My understanding is that they use a bloody mary pre-mix that you can buy at a grocery store, then add in Absolut Cilantro. It's nothing to special, at least not in my book. It is by no means bad, just not my top choice for an outstanding bloody.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Great burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

Had a wonderful time here and the atmosphere is so much fun. Started out with a Bloody Mary that could have been a meal within itself. It came with bacon wrapped pepper cheese curds. Outstanding! The burger selection was excellent and they were incredibly juicy and tasty. Service was excellent. The building was unique as well. Definitely worth a visit.

Concord, Massachusetts
“Burgers From Heaven”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

Located a bit off the beaten path but easy to find, this burger pub is very much worth the effort to go there. Fantastic burgers a related faire

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Muskego, Wisconsin
“Great place for a burger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

1st time last night my husband and I tried this place and we will go back. It was packed at 5:30 and we didn't have to wait long we took a seat at the bar. Emily took care of our order and the burgers were outstanding. Good selection on the menu fast service and a pleasant atmosphere. we could see why this place has such a good business everyone was so pleasant from the time we walked in till we left. I don't drink Bloody Mary's but they look like a meal in itself. Try one sometime for those of you that drink them. We will go back. Carl in Muskego

Visited February 2014