“Horrible place to stay at! ” 1 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #46 of 52 hotels in Milwaukee
“Horrible place to stay at! ”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

This Hotel is horrible!
1) when we checked in they realized they had given our room to someone else and they took forever to get us a new room
2) their air condition was horrible
3) windows couldn't be opened
4) the bathroom was dirty!
5) room service was horrible they didn't take out our trash. And had to ask them multiple times to bring me up new towels

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
RamadaCityCentre, Manager at Ramada Milwaukee Downtown, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
I am very sorry to hear of the issues this reviewer esperienced during his stay. We do appreciate the time to complete the review and alert us of the problems. When I hear these issues, i am determined to do everything possible to improve on our operations and our hotel.

413 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Homewood, IL
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Stayed here for one night in July 2013 to attend Summerfest. The room was OK--everything worked fine and was pretty clean. The only bad thing is that the walls are pretty thin! When we got back later that night to sleep there was a group who came back to their room right next to us at the same time but they decided to stay up and chat. Thankfully the sound of the air conditioner by the beds drowned out their voices. If you got up to go by the bathroom or door you could hear everything. Otherwise no complaints. Ate breakfast next morning in their restaurant and food was just fine!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
We are pleased this reviewer was happy with our room and our breakfast, and that the only issue was the noise from other guests talking or moving about. Sometimes our guests do not realize how loud their voices can be in the middle of the night. We appreciate the feedback and hope we can be of service in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

The entry is beautiful with a gorgeous staircase. My room was very clean and very comfortable. The front desk was very helpful. I ate in the restaurant was was disappointed that I couldn't charge my meal to my room. I couldn't finish my meal so I carried it to my room and finished it there. The staff was fery helpful getting my set up to carry my meal. My room was very quiet and convenient to the elevator. I walked to blocks to great shopping in the downtown area. Would stay again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
What a nice review! We are happy that this reviewer had a pleasant visit and hope that they return again. These comments make us proud and inspire us to be even better.

Been to Ramada Milwaukee Downtown? Share your experiences!