“We stay here because you don't have to worry about valet...” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #46 of 52 Hotels in Milwaukee

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Stayed here one night because we went to a party in Milwaukee. As the past reviews stated the hotel is outdated as far as decor and there was a slight musty wet dog odor in the lobby the morning we left. However the rooms are clean and the beds are really comfortable. We stayed in a room overlooking the outdoor pool and the room was quiet as could be. The check in staff was very helpful and there is free parking. The hotel is close to the casino and the Harley Museum but kind of far from Water St. There is a shuttle from the casino that stops at the hotel every 30 minutes. If you're going to be in and out you can't beat this place for the price. I would stay again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
LESLIE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I was a guest at this hotel for a week and my experience was delightful. What a wonderful friendly, caring staff you have. It was like a home away from home. I had a nice comfortable room . The bed was great and lots of pillows. One of your staff gave me a ride to the casino in your courtesy van one day when my ride was unable to pick me up and I had to be there before the shuttle started running. One evening I got back to the hotel and the restaurant was closed and I hadn't eaten yet. the bartender offered to fix me a sandwich. Every morning I ate breakfast in the restaurant and was waited on by a very nice young lady.I couldn't get over the friendliness of any staff members I encountered. They made me feel right at home and very comfortable.One day I had left my room and when I came back I couldn't get my keys to work. i went to the front desk and they made me a new set well, they wouldn't work either. They told me not to worry they would have a man come fix it for me. It wasn't long before he had it fixed. Thank you to everyone wo made my stay a very nice experience. Sincerely, Sandy Launstein

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

The only positives were the bed was comfy and the water pressure in shower was great. However, the whole place is so outdated and the experience was very disappointing for the money we paid. The hotel has a musty old smell and there were numerous stains and imperfections in our room. Even the front door of our room had stains and skid marks. The location is great but we won't be back unless they update. The fake plants and hideous curtains were ugly. The workout room was a joke. It's hardly a workout room and everyone checking in at front desk can see you working out. For a hotel downtown they need to improve the quality of the decor and atmosphere to give their customers a more comfortable experience.

• Stayed December 2012

Been to Ramada Milwaukee Downtown? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Milwaukee Downtown

Address: 633 W Michigan St, Milwaukee, WI 53203
Location: United States > Wisconsin > Milwaukee
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #46 of 52 Hotels in Milwaukee
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Milwaukee Downtown 3*
Ramada Milwaukee Downtown, in the heart of downtown Milwaukee, is known for its exceptional value, family friendliness, and outstanding customer service. With onsite free parking and close to freeway ramps for all Interstate directions, it is within walking distance to the Convention Center, the performing arts and cultural theatre district, Harley Davidson Museum, the IMAX theatre, the Milwaukee Public Museum, the Shops of Grand Avenue, and Marquette University. Ramada is near everything the city has to offer. Minutes away are great attractions, including Potawatomi Bingo and Casino, the Milwaukee Brewers’ Miller Park, the famous Calatrava Art Museum, the beautiful Domes of the Mitchell Park Conservatory, the Milwaukee County Zoo, and Wisconsin’s exciting State Fair Park. Along the nearby lakefront shore of Lake Michigan is ethnic Henry Maier Festival Park, the home to Summerfest, Polish Fest, and German Fest, to Festa Italiana, Mexican Fiesta, and African World Festival, to Irish Fest and Pride Fest. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Milwaukee Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Milwaukee City Centre Hotel Milwaukee
Milwaukee Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada Milwaukee Downtown, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.