Everything about the check-in/out and the room was just fine, nothing worn out, everything clean and in good shape. Since some here have had bad impressions, this was Room 601.
(Be nice if they had free coffee in the morning).
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Milwaukee City Centre Hotel
- Ramada Milwaukee City Centre Hotel Milwaukee
- Ramada Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Ramada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Milwaukee Downtown, in the heart of downtown Milwaukee, is known for its exceptional value, family friendliness, and outstanding customer service. With onsite free parking and close to freeway ramps for all Interstate directions, it is within walking distance to the Convention Center, the performing arts and cultural theatre district, Harley Davidson Museum, the IMAX theatre, the Milwaukee Public Museum, the Shops of Grand Avenue, and Marquette University. Ramada is near everything the city has to offer. Minutes away are great attractions, including Potawatomi Bingo and Casino, the Milwaukee Brewers’ Miller Park, the famous Calatrava Art Museum, the beautiful Domes of the Mitchell Park Conservatory, the Milwaukee County Zoo, and Wisconsin’s exciting State Fair Park. Along the nearby lakefront shore of Lake Michigan is ethnic Henry Maier Festival Park, the home to Summerfest, Polish Fest, and German Fest, to Festa Italiana, Mexican Fiesta, and African World Festival, to Irish Fest and Pride Fest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Wyndham, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Ramada Milwaukee Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.